MAKE YOUR KITCHEN SPARKLING CLEAN WITH OUR EASY TIPS
The kitchen is the hub of your house. But if not maintained properly, it may get contaminated with bacteria and germs. Cleaning up your kitchenette is part of cooking. A less cluttered and cleaner kitchen will keep your family healthier and safer.
We, at Fantasy Kitchens provide you some cleaning tips to refresh your kitchen which saves time and money
1. Regularly wipe kitchen surfaces with a clean cloth and disinfectant spray.
2. To have a sparkling kitchen tiles and floor, mix half a cup of baking soda or vinegar to two gallons of water and scrub with a sponge or a string mop.
3. Wash your vessels & cutting board properly with anti-bacterial soap and wipe it with a clean cloth.
4. Coffee & juice stains can be easily removed by adding a little hydrogen peroxide and a few drops of ammonia in water.
5. End your day with a clean and empty kitchen sink.
6. Run your dishwasher before retiring to bed and unload it first thing in the morning.
7. Regularly wash kitchen rugs as they are breeding grounds for harmful bacteria.
8. Once in a week empty your refrigerator and clean it with warm soap water. Keep an open box of baking soda in the back of the refrigerator.
9. Clean the garbage can with hot water and spray with a disinfectant.